Oundle Farmers Market
Farmers Market Traders
Detailed below is information relating to the traders you will regularly find at our Farmers' Market.
- Ashley Herb Farm: Ashley Herb Farm offers home-produced beef and lamb, general provisions and specialist food products, they also offer a wide selection of herb plants for your garden.
- Bassingthorpe Beef: Bassingthorpe Beef is a meat producer company who claims to sell the finest Aberdeen Angus Beef since 1998!
- Celtic Bakers: The Celtic Bakers are a London bread company that specialises in organic breads, all produce is handmade and baked on the stone sole of the oven.
- Classic Slices: Classic Slices is an independent company which sells a variety of cakes and goods.
- Colsterworth Honey: Colsterworth Honey Farm sells several types of entirely natural honey which is grown and produced on their farm in North Lincolnshire.
- Fen Farm Venison: Fen Farm Venison have very high quality deer which produce a healthy, lean meat which they sell in a variety of forms.
- Floppy Chicken: Floppy Chicken sells unique and convenient varieties of the finest quality sourced chickens.
- Fowlers Poultry: Fowlers Poultry is an egg producer based in Kings Cliffe.
- F. W. Read & Sons: F W Read & Sons is an award-winning company which produces handmade Lincolnshire Poacher cheese in their dairy.
- Fudge Factory: The Fudge Factory uses locally sourced ingredients wherever possible to create handmade, award winning fudge.
- Grange Farm Nurseries: Grange Farm Nursery is a garden centre and nursery, they supply a wide range of high quality plants, shrubs, flowers and much more.
- Grasmere Farm: Grasmere Farm is a family run business which takes pride in its traditional quality pork and bacon products.
- K C Robins: K C Robins offers free range quality meats which are born and reared on Brook Farm, all animals are free range grass fed and to the highest welfare standards. They pride themselves on their sausages and hand raised pork pies.
- Kingsthorpe Farm: Kingsthorpe Farm produce and sell hogget and mutton as well as lamb, eggs, and rare breed pork, all of which is organic.
- Langton Brewery: The Langton Brewery use the finest raw materials to brew traditional British beer.
- Manor Farm Shop: Manor Farm sell homegrown vegetables, cut flowers and soft fruits to a new and loyal customers.
- New Lodge Farm: New Lodge Farm is a traditional farm which has an award-winning farm shop, butchery and café with products available at the town market.
- Pastures Poultry: Pastures Farm produces top quality poultry from free range birds.
- Peter's Eden Farm: Peter's Eden is a family run farm.
- Pudding and Pie: Pudding and Pies is a local shop which uses ethical produce to create cakes, steamed puddings, meringues and cupcakes.
- Walcot Lodge Farm
- Wobbly Bottom Farm: Wobbly Bottom Farm produces Teiffi Valley Dairy Goats, the milk used comes fresh from the goats daily and is then handmade in small batches.
- Woodlands Farm: Woodlands Farm offers a wide variety of organic fruits, vegetables, salads, beef, lamb and turkey all in their season.