Overton Black Arrows
- Trial Evening (2 hours): £20
- Beginners Course: £60.00 (6 week course)
- Adult annual membership: £100
- Junior/Student annual membership: £50
- Parent & Child annual membership: £130
- Additional children to Parent & Child: £30
- GNAS, Regional & County fees: See Note 9 below.
- Visitors (from other clubs) : £5.00 per session: See Note 8 below.
- Corporate Events: Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- The club year starts on 1st January. Fees must be paid by the 14th January or you will not be allowed to shoot.
- Annual membership includes access to all club nights and to the Warren (subject to approval by the Committee).
- Student membership is available to full time students up to the age of 18 years.
- Parent and child membership is for one parent and a child both taking club membership. The Junior rate applies to children without a parent club member. Parent includes guardians or partners who are able to take legal responsibility for the child.
- Parents must accompany Junior/Child members at all times.
- We regret that children under 10 years cannot be accepted for club membership or beginners courses. Exceptions to this may be considered by the committee but only after approval by the senior coach.
- New members will be charged pro-rata to the end of the club year.
- Visitors will be allowed a maximum of 6 visits per year and will only be allowed access to the Warren with the permission of the committee.
- The club has its own insurance, so GNAS membership is not necessary for members or beginners shooting within the confines of the club (including indoor and outdoor ranges at Testbourne and at the Warren in Kingsclere). This may alter for the 2014 season so please speak to the Secretary regarding this. If members wish to shoot in competitions outside the club, or shoot at other clubs, then GNAS, Regional and County membership fees of £43.50 per year will become payable in addition to the above club membership fees. This does not apply to Juniors, as all Junior members automatically have GNAS membership included.