Overton Recreation Centre
- A comprehensive recreation area used for football, cricket and tennis. The athletics club, art group, exercise classes and many more use the pavilion.
- Located at the end of the High Street, this is a picturesque nine-hole golf course. The scout and guide movements also use the pavilion.
- A floodlit training ground for Overton Youth FC and Overton Harriers AC.
Berrydown Football Ground
- The original home of Overton United FC, it is now home to Overton Youth FC.
- Land to the east of the existing football ground is now being managed by the ORC. The ground has been prepared for further football pitches and a cricket ground. New changing facilities were opened in 2012.