Porthmadog Local Produce Market
Our current producers include:
- Aran Lamb: Award winning business specialising in Welsh Mountain Lamb and Mutton direct from the Farm, can be purchased from the Farm or our mobile unit which attends Farmers Markets, Food Fairs etc.
- Cathryn Cariad Chocolates: Delicious, multi award-winning chocolate bars and confectionery. Hello - I am Cathryn Cariad and I produce fine handmade chocolates - indulgent truffles, creamy caramels; buttery traditional fudge; unique wedding favours and personalised gifts (chocolate stiletto shoes, teddy bears, champagne bottles, etc.) - from my farmhouse in Snowdonia, North Wales.
- Cegin Pennant: I am Eluned, and I started my jam, chutney and cake business 10 years ago. It was time for me to retire, but this is what I chose to do. I produce about 1500 jars every year,as well as cakes and fruit pies.
- Coffi Poblado: At Poblado Coffi, we offer a selection of the finest ethically sourced arabica beans which we home roast in small batches to release the best possible flavour from each one.
- Crasdyr Gader: Crasdyr Gader is a small family run Cafe, Artisan Bakery and Deli in the market town of Dolgellau, specialising in locally sourced produce, Home Made Artisan Breads and of course our famous honey buns.
- Eboni ac Eifori: All products are totally home made, on the hob in Pwllheli, the market town of the beautiful Lleyn peninsula in North West Wales. It is made to a traditional Welsh recipe.
- Gardd Deudraeth: The garden is situated in the old Portmeirion nursery, it hosts poly-tunnels and greenhouses, as well as outdoor growing space. It has been established to, boost economic activity, promote healthier eating and reduce pollution.
- Goetre Farm Preserves: Husband and wife team Karen and David Collett established the business Goetre Farm Preserves in 2004 after moving to Goetre Isaf Farmhouse a few months before the turn of the century.
- Howatson Meat: Blaen y Nant farm based deep in the beautiful Conwy countryside is home to the Howatson family business, where the livestock is lovingly cared for by the family. These animals are then used to create artisan cured meats, ensuring full traceability, product provenance, low food miles and superior product taste.
- Llysiau Llwyn Beuno: We concentrate on early, second early and maincrop potatoes, growing varieties such as Lady Chrisl, Casablanca, Charlotte, Nicola, Wilja, Maris Piper, Cara, Romano and Desiree as well as carrots, parsnips, Swedes, turnips and leeks.
- Melyn Mon: Transform a simple meal into gourmet deliciousness! Cut a slice of recipe butter & melt onto cooked meat, fish or vegetables, or use to create effortless restaurant style sauce.
- Model Bakery: Overall, we manufacture and sell great products across many food categories including fresh bread, cakes, confections, sandwiches, home cooked roast ham, meat pies etc
- Oink Oink: Producers of top quality pork and pork products. All made from pigs born, bred, and fattened on our farm.
- Popdy Lleaur: Popdy Lleuar was born in the corner of the family's kitchen over 10 years ago. Initially the enterprise started by supplying bara brith to friends and family and then slowly progressed to selling produce in the village shop.
- Petros Olives: The Petros family are renowned for producing exquisite traditional Mediterranean products direct from our own estate.
- Richlin Goats Cheese: We hand-make soft, semi-soft and 5 traditional hard cheeses from the milk. Soft and semi-soft cheeses are always pasteurised. The hard cheeses, which are named after places local to us, are unpasteurised whenever possible and held for a minimum of 60 days.
- Sinamon: Hi, My name is Ffion and through my passion for baking I started Sinamon. All my cakes are produced by hand from my purposely built kitchen from home. I produce a variety of cakes using the best ingredients to produce a high class product.
- The Mushroom Garden: Located at Nantmor near Beddgelert the Mushroom garden grows exotic gourmet mushrooms (Shiitake and Oyster) for the best restaurants in the country and also produce a unique range of mushroom based products , for example dried and powdered mushrooms for cooking and a pickled Shiitake mushroom antipasto.
- Treddafydd Organic Farm: Producers of Organic Fruit , Vegetables and eggs. 2010 Winners, Gwynedd Taste and Talent Awards, Food/Drink Producer of the Year.
- Trees and Bees: We keep honey bees at several apiary sites around Dolgellau, harvesting the honey and using the beeswax to make skin creams, soap, candles and polish to age-old, uncomplicated recipes.
- Tyddyn Mawr Meats: Specialist suppliers in Welsh beef, Welsh lamb, home reared pork. sausage & bacon, gammon, poultry, duck & game and fish.
- Wyau Weirglodd Eggs: Garry started up with 18 laying hens in 2012 as demand grew they now have 300 Free Range hens of which there are 8 different variety on our small holdingat the foot of Moel Hebog in Beddgelert Forestry.