- All Competitors MUST Ensure they are aware of the following P&D Competition Rules:
- Failure to comply with any of these Rules will lead to the elimination of both Competitors from the rest of the Competition.
- In the case of a Dispute, these Rulings will be strictly applied.
- Remember, if you wish to raise a Dispute, please contact the P&D Competitions Secretary as early as possible.
- Don’t leave it to the last day of a round!!
- If no Challenge is made by either party, both will be scratched from that Competition.
NOTE: The P&D Competition Rules are shown in the P&D Manual and can also be found on this Website in the “P&D Rules” section.
Postponed or Abandoned Games
- If a match is Postponed or Abandoned due to the weather, the Home Competitor MUST contact the Competition Secretary to let him know as soon as possible or by 10am of the day following the game was due to have been played.
- In addition, when a game is Abandoned, BOTH Competitors MUST send the Competition Secretary a copy of their Scorecards at the point of Abandonment.
Contacting Competition Secretary
Details on how contact the P&D Competition Secretary is shown on the Relevant Draw sheet