Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

COVID Championship 2020

It has been a very disappointing year for us, with regards to all our competitions having to be cancelled. Therefore I would like to thank everyone for their cooperation and participation in helping Alan Friell and I get the Covid Fun Competition up and running. It was well supported, under the circumstances. I think everyone enjoyed the event, and we were blessed with beautiful weather, and very competitive games, on finals day.

Thanks to all who came to support the players. There was a great atmosphere and it helped to make the end of the season special.

I would like to express our special thanks to David for managing the calendar for us throughout the season.

Thanks to Martin for doing the photo shoot on finals day.

Also thanks to everyone who helped to set up the grounds, in an effort to keep us safe, especially on finals day.

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up.

Winners.                                                                    Runners up.

Women’s singles. Cecelia Unwin.                               Barbara Longhurst.

Men’s Singles. David Jones.                                        Alan Friell.

Mixed Pairs. Cecelia Unwin/Alan Friell.                       David Jones/Jan Mudele.

Men’s Pairs. David Jones/Graham Jansen.                 Alan Friell/Stephen Curry.

Cecelia Unwin.

RBSBC Ladies Secretary.  2020.