How to Donate
There are so many ways in which you can help Piam Brown and I have listed them here:
- Go to JustGiving . Then follow the instructions to pay by credit/debit card. This site is secure. Leave a message if you wish, but the amount of your donation will always remain secret.
- Email Steve to tell him how much you would like to give or indeed, how you could help.
- Send a cheque, made out to ‘Piam Brown Ward’ to Stephen Collins, 30 Chine Walk, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 8PU. Don’t forget to attached your completed ‘gift aid’ form if you are a UK taxpayer.
- Send a cheque, made payable to: ‘Piam Brown Ward’ to Suzie Pearce, Mail Point 135, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, SO16 6YD (write on the back ‘Steve Collins - Ride Against Cancer’).
Equipment, services or products
- Contact Steve via email to offer :
- General equipment, spare tyres, inner tubes, GPS, maps, rucksacks, platypus etc
- Use of a mini bus
- Clothing for the ride
- Raffle prizes
- Specialist extreme sports type meals/food and energy bars/drinks/gels
- Photography services – take and distribute photos!
- Introduce us to Press, TV, Radio or indeed any type of media coverage
- Gain coverage in Mountain Bike magazines
- and anything else you can think of
Contact Steve via email to offer :
- To join the ride for one or more days
- To volunteer to be part of the ‘back up’ team/drivers
- To join the training rides
- To proactively help raise sponsorship
- Access to your company noticeboard to add an A4 poster
- A mention on your website and/or, a link to this blog or our just giving page
- In any other ways you can think of