Nominations open for local awards
Rodington Parish Council
Rodington Parish Council launches its own community awards and welcomes you to nominate someone who deserves recognition...
THE AIM OF THESE AWARDS
To thank and reward those people living in Rodington Parish and who deserve recognition for community activity, environmental achievements or in some other way contribute to the life of the Parish.
The emphasis will be on people or organisations with practical applications of ideas and schemes, which have already produced positive results in improving the environment or quality of life of the community.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS
Nominations are open from 1st July 2020 and close on the 30th September.
Presentations of awards will take place at a special meeting in late 2020 or early 2021, when national measures allow.
These should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 73 Coronation Crescent, Madeley, Telford, TF7 5EN.
Please obtain nomination packs by contacting the Council on 07948 324085 or emailing email@example.com
- Nominees should live in the Parish but discretion can be granted to people or organisations from outside Rodington Parish if there has been clear and substantial benefit to the Parish.
- A Parishioner is not eligible to receive an award every year for service rendered.
- A Nomination must have a Proposer and a Seconder.
- The decision of the Awards Panel is final.
- Serving Parish Councillors may not receive an award.
Please note that this year the Council will be doing a special community award of its own to award to those who have contributed to the community during the Coronavirus pandemic. If you know someone who has helped in the commmunity, little or large please contact the Clerk of the Council.
Clerk to the Council
- 07948 324085
Find Rodington Parish Council
73 Coronation Crescent, Madeley, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 5EN