Ruislip Bowls Club
Ruislip Bowls Club.
Located at the Manor Farm Heritage Site within excellent surroundings and close to Ruislip High Street it is an ideal location. The green and clubhouse are shared with our sister club the Mill Bowling Club who on weekdays use the facilities after 1700 hrs. However there are occasions, mostly at weekends, when Ruislip Bowls Club extend their use of the facilities into the evening for club events such as barbecues, quizzes, fish and chips. New members are always welcome, and those that are new to the game have the benefit of being coached by one of our qualified coaches.
At Ruislip Bowls Club you will find a friendly group of members committed to the promotion and enjoyment of bowls at all levels. With a range of bowling abilities, this friendly club has one of the best bowling greens in the Borough of Hillingdon. We offer:
• Coaching for new players.
• Afternoon Roll-ups and Friendly ‘Drive’ sessions where you may be drawn to play against (and with) anyone.
• Internal Competitions: Singles, Pairs and Triples in various formats.
• A Friday League
• For those more competitive, there are
- Inter-club friendly matches
- District League matches
• Full and Junior membership
• Social membership
• Varied social Events
“There is plenty of time to win this game, and to thrash the Spaniards too.”