Ryde Marina Bowls Club
The Club is situated on the Esplanade Ryde, Isle of Wight
With a modern club house and two greens with six rinks each. The Greens are open from May to the end of September. In 2015 the club had twenty one friendly matches with teams visiting from various parts of mainland England. The club has four ladies league teams and six mens league teams playing weekdays and Saturdays.
Since 1898 bowls has been played on the present site. Ryde Bowls Club was opened in 1906, and is now an amalgamation of Ryde Municipal Bowling Club and Ryde Bowling Club.
In 2003 the old wooden pavilion was replaced by a purpose built clubhouse, funded largely by Sport England Lottery Fund. The new clubhouse caters for all the needs of the club.