#2 - 1st April 2020 (UK Shed Show)
Always follow Government and NHS instructions (Click on the links)
Contact us at: email@example.com Click here to see about the previous Show 25th March 2020
This weeks show was broadcast 'Live' on the 1st April 2020 at 10am to 12:00 on Frome FM and will be repeated on Saturday 4th April at 2pm to 4pm.
Listen 'Live' 1st April 2020 - http://frome.fm/listennow/ (96.6 FM local to Frome)
"Alexa, Play Frome FM from Tunein" (Pronounce Frome (Incorrectly) as "Frome", not "Froome")
NOTE - SORRY ABOUT THIS - You may have problems using the above link on Smart Phones - Use these links below in that case:
In this show we featured some great Sheds from Islands round the UK - This was on the basis that Island based Sheds are probably better at dealing with isolation than the rest of us, and what lessons can we learn from them ? We hear from Sheds from Guernsey, the Isle of Wight and Shetland.
We have some music features that have been sent to us - A Shed "Rap" from Dunoon, and also music from Sheddit in Cambridge.
In our virtual studio on the 25th March 2020 – At a Social Distance of up to 950 miles !
Studio Guests - Kate Gordon, Dan Gmaj and John Latchford
With help from Frome FM: PJ, Rupert Kirkham and Julian Crawley
Pre-recorded features from
- Marcel Lenormand from the Guernsey Shed
- Graham Stiles from the Whale Firth Men’s Shed (on Yell, Shetland)
- Graham Crosbie from the Whitby Sheds
- Anthony Williams (Will) from Heatons Men In Sheds and the Stockton Music In Sheds.
- Chris Graham from Sheddit
- From the Isle of Wight - Lois Prior – AGE IW
- Steve Print from the Shanklin Shed (IOW)
- Rob Webb from the Nettlestone & Seaview Shed (The Nashers) Read by Tony Smith-Crallan from the Silvers Shed
- Trevor Gallon from the Jed Shed
- Steve Barnard from the Dunoon Shed
- David Garmston, Steve Knibbs & Jim Aynsley from the BBC TV South West
- Sheryl Murray and Amanda Howard from Cotswold Friends.(Moreton Men in Sheds)
- Paul Murton from BBC TV - Extract from Grand Tours of the Scottish Islands, BBC, October 2015
"Unst Boat Song in Old Norn" - Da ShantY Yellmen
"The Dunoon Shed rap" - Shedder - Steve Barnard
"House of the Rising Sun" - The Animals
"Men's Sheds Colours" - Shedder - Chris Graham (After Tom Paxton)
"Mountain Dulcimer - Whiskey Before Breakfast" - Stephen Seifert