Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Smarden Parish Council

Anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour is rare.  Please report any incidents to the police via 101

Please be aware too of noise nuisance.  Many people notify neighbours when they are planning a party to warn them that it might be noisy or especially when they are planning to have fireworks.  This is much appreciated, especially by parents, older people and owners of animals.