Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
Burnham is a very lively and friendly market held on the last Friday of the month from 9am - 1pm right in the centre of this lovely seaside town.
Burnham-on-Sea offers a wide range of activities and events many of which are publicised on the local website burnham-on-sea.com. The town also boasts the smallest pier in Britain and three vintage lighthouses one of which is still in operation. The outstanding twice yearly food and drink festival has reinforced Burnham’s reputation as a place to visit for excellent local food.
- Country Markets: We are a small co-operative run by our members selling homemade preserves of all kinds.
- Ellises Farm: Free range rare breed pork, sausage and bacon plus air dried hams, salami and chorizo
- G.M. Country Sports: Game in season plus venison and game pies year round.
- In Clover: We offer perennials, shrubs and bulbs alongside hand crafted willow structures.
- Jan Bakes: Homemade cakes using free range local eggs and butter.
- Moorland Farm: Natural beef from Moorland Farm in Axbridge, Somerset
- Portbridge Vegetables: A wide range of homegrown vegetables all year round.
- Taylors Traditional Bakers: Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- The Humble Pie Co: Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- The Red Chilli Shop: The red is hot; the black is not
- Times Past Cheese Dairy: A wide variety of cheddars and flavoured cheeses.