Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
Frome Farmers’ Market is a well established and popular market, and is located in the beautiful renovated Cheese & Grain Market Hall. The market is held on the second Saturday of each month from 9am - 1pm.
There is a huge variety of stalls with outstanding local produce and a friendly cafe on site for refreshments. This year the market won a Gold Award in the Taste of the West Hospitality & Retail Awards 2014.
- Absolutely Preserves: Exquisite preserves handmade in small batches in a tiny kitchen in Frome, Somerset.
- Beech Ridge Farm: Free range poultry including chicken, duck, goose and turkey plus eggs
- Brown Cow Organics: An award winning farm producing multi award winning organic beef, organic yogurts and River Cottage yoghurt and panna cotta.
- Dorset Shellfish: Fresh from our boats in Weymouth
- Fussels Fine Foods: Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- G.M. Country Sports: Game in season plus venison and game pies year round.
- Honey Pot Farm: Seasonal producers of cider, apple juice, vinegar, honey, cordials and sauces.
- Kimbers Traditional Meats: A huge selection of home produced beef, welfare friendly veal, pork, poultry and milk
- Loganberry: Natural handcrafted skin care; soaps, creams, body butters and serums
- Mere Fish Farm: Fresh trout reared in spring water, also hot, smoked, roulades and terrines.
- Moonacre Farm: A growing range of biodynamically grown salads, vegetables, herbs and flowers plus free range eggs and our own salamis and cured meats.
- Olives ‘n’ Stuff: Mediterranean olives with a local twist.
- Pennard Organic: Wines and Cider Certified organic wines made from own fruits by hand.
- Premier Pastries: A wide selection of savoury and sweet pies.
- Pure Pigs: Traditional breed pork and Boer goat meat and free range poultry
- Rosies: Cakes, baked goods and a range of preserves
- Silverthorne Farm: Beautiful fresh free range eggs, sent off farm within 48 hours of lay.
- Somerset Cheese Company: Award winning specialist cheese makers
- Somerset Farm Traditional Breeds: Somerset Farm Traditional Breeds is owned and run by Faye Litherland of Hornblotton Farm. She specialises in producing the finest quality native and rare breed produce from pedigree animals.
- Somerset Garlic & Countryware: A combination of garlic grown in Somerset and a range of stoneware pottery
- Somerset Lavender: Somerset Lavender is a small family farm based in Faulkland, growing English lavender to produce lavender essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
- Stretties Cakes: Locally sourced and made range of gluten free and traditional cakes and pastries.
- Taylors Traditional Bakers: Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- Terre Del Checco: Producers of pure, organic olive oil
- The Great Cake Company: A delicious range of gluten free cakes and chocolates.
- The Hill Bakery: Artisan bakery specialising in sourdough loaves made with organic flour.
- The Mead Nursery: Ornamental plants grown in peat free compost.
- V.P. Collins: A huge variety of vegetables all year round.
- West Country Water Buffalo: A lower fat tasty meat fed only on grass and silage. Chosen as the ‘Best Somerset Meat Producer’ in the 2010 Taste of Somerset awards.
- White Lake Cheese: A wide range of goats cheese using milk from our own herd.
- Wiltshire Smokehouse: All kinds of smoked meats and fish
- Wootton Organic Dairy: Award winning sheep and cows cheese and yoghurts.