Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
Fruit, Vegetables, Plants and Flowers
- Besley’s Fruit: One of the few remaining Cheddar strawberry growers
- Bioaqua Farm: Sustainably grown fish, fruit and vegetable gourmet produce and specialities using environmentally friendly bio-symbiotic farming methods.
- Bower Hinton Farm Shop: A wide range of home grown vegetables and strawberries in season
- Herby4: We are a small family business producing potted culinary herbs and apple juices.
- In Clover: We offer perennials, shrubs and bulbs alongside hand crafted willow structures.
- Keynsham Country Market: Homemade cakes, savouries, preserves and plants in season.
- Mendip Lavender: We create wonderful lavender products from our fields high up on the Mendips.
- Moonacre Farm: A growing range of biodynamically grown salads, vegetables, herbs and flowers plus free range eggs and our own salamis and cured meats.
- North Perrot Fruit Farm: Apples and apple and pear juice in season. Shortlisted as best drinks producer in the 2010 ‘Taste of Somerset’ Awards’.
- Portbridge Vegetables: A wide range of homegrown vegetables all year round.
- Radford Mill Farm: We are a small organic farm committed to growing high quality fruit and vegetables. We believe in sourcing food as locally as possible and want to supply our produce as locally as possible.
- Raindrop Flowers: Florist and grower of seasonal cut flowers
- Somerset Garlic & Countryware: A combination of garlic grown in Somerset and a range of stoneware pottery
- Somerset Lavender: Somerset Lavender is a small family farm based in Faulkland, growing English lavender to produce lavender essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
- The Little Nursery: Home grown perennial, annual, vegetable and herb plants
- The Mead Nursery: Ornamental plants grown in peat free compost.
- V.P. Collins: A huge variety of vegetables all year round.