Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
Now in its sixteenth year, Glastonbury was the first market to be opened by Somerset Farmers’ Market. It’s open on the fourth Saturday of each month from 9am - 2pm. This year the market won a Silver Award in the Taste of the West Hospitality & Retail Awards 2014.
A few years ago the market moved from St John’s Car Park to the Market Cross right in the centre of the town. The move has proved very popular as customers can not only browse the great selection of produce at the market, but also explore Glastonbury’s unique range of shops and cafes.
- Bioaqua Farm: Sustainably grown fish, fruit and vegetable gourmet produce and specialities using environmentally friendly bio-symbiotic farming methods.
- Bradley’s Juice: Apple juices and other fruit drinks, from our own orchard.
- Jan Bakes: Homemade cakes using free range local eggs and butter.
- Somerset Cheese Company: Award winning specialist cheese makers
- strEAT Greek: Traditional Greek/Mediterranean style food using family recipes and local ingredients where possible.
- Taylors Traditional Bakers: Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- The Good Life Pork Company: Top quality and high welfare Oxford and Sandy Black traditional breed pork
- The Humble Pie Co: Award winning pie maker from the heart of Somerset
- The Parsnipship: We sell a wide range of homemade vegetarian savouries using local produce wherever possible.
- West Croft Farm Cider: Award winning traditional farmhouse cider plus cider vinegar.
- Wootton Organic Dairy: Award winning sheep and cows cheese and yoghurts.