Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
A very popular and well supported market with a huge variety of traders ranging from traditional to artisan. The market runs on the second Saturday of each month from 9am - 1pm.
Located in the large town of Keynsham between Bristol and Bath, the market contains about 20 regular traders offering a wide range of local products. The market offers space for local community groups and welcomes musicians, bands and performing arts group to entertain you as you browse and shop. The market is also a central focus of the annual Keynsham Food Festival usually held in September.
- Bath Soft Cheese: Park Farm in Kelston is home to an array of award-winning organic cheeses, including the famous Bath Soft Cheese and Wyfe of Bath Cheese.
- Bioaqua Farm: Sustainably grown fish, fruit and vegetable gourmet produce and specialities using environmentally friendly bio-symbiotic farming methods.
- Chewton Farm: We sell naturally reared Angus beef, outdoor reared pork, seasonal lamb and Christmas turkeys.
- Cottage Game: Seasonal game meat including pheasant, rabbit, pigeon, hare and duck. Venison all year round.
- Fishman with a Difference: Fresh fish, smoked fish and shellfish
- Fussels Fine Foods: Farm based single cold pressed extra virgin rapeseed oil and a range of rapeseed based products.
- K&M Cakes: Fudge, cookies and gingerbread houses!
- Keynsham Country Market: Homemade cakes, savouries, preserves and plants in season.
- Pieminister: With the best British ingredients and comforting flavours all wrapped up in perfect pastry these pies are like a warm hug on a cold day.
- Pure Pigs: Traditional breed pork and Boer goat meat and free range poultry
- Radford Mill Farm: We are a small organic farm committed to growing high quality fruit and vegetables. We believe in sourcing food as locally as possible and want to supply our produce as locally as possible.
- Somerset Cheese Company: Award winning specialist cheese makers
- strEAT Greek: Traditional Greek/Mediterranean style food using family recipes and local ingredients where possible.
- Taylors Traditional Bakers: Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- The Great Cake Company: A delicious range of gluten free cakes and chocolates.