Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
Now in its tenth year, this outdoor canopy market is situated in the very pretty Hollies Gardens next to the High Street and in front of Sainsbury’s. It takes place on the first Saturday of each month from 9am - 1pm.
The market has a very good selection of local producers including two cheese makers, biodynamic vegetables, meat, game, fresh fish, baked goods and preserves. With support from Midsomer Norton Town Council, the atmosphere is enhanced by local musicians and celebratory events. There is also an alfresco refreshments cafe area plus a guest area for crafts, plants and community stalls. A small and very friendly market which won a Silver Award in the Taste of the West Hospitality & Retail Awards 2014.
- Bradley’s Juice: Apple juices and other fruit drinks, from our own orchard.
- Brown Cow Organics: An award winning farm producing multi award winning organic beef, organic yogurts and River Cottage yoghurt and panna cotta.
- Cottage Game: Seasonal game meat including pheasant, rabbit, pigeon, hare and duck. Venison all year round.
- Langsfords Preserves: Preserves made from locally grown produce using heritage recipes as well as more contemporary ones.
- Le Shed Café: Local food and home produced products – hot on the day!
- Lisa’s Country Kitchen: Homemade traditional cordials, with no additives or preservatives
- Mill Farm Catering: We sell gourmet ready meals and snacks
- Moonacre Farm: A growing range of biodynamically grown salads, vegetables, herbs and flowers plus free range eggs and our own salamis and cured meats.
- Pieminister: With the best British ingredients and comforting flavours all wrapped up in perfect pastry these pies are like a warm hug on a cold day.
- Pure Pigs: Traditional breed pork and Boer goat meat and free range poultry
- Radford Mill Farm: We are a small organic farm committed to growing high quality fruit and vegetables. We believe in sourcing food as locally as possible and want to supply our produce as locally as possible.
- Seafoods: Award winning family run fishmongers
- Somerset Cheese Company: Award winning specialist cheese makers
- Taylors Traditional Bakers: Third generation family run artisan bakery.
- The Pudding Kitchen: A range of puddings, cheesecakes and desserts.
- Wookey Farm: Home grown produce straight from the farm, specialising in goats cheeses