Somerset Farmers' Markets Ltd
Preserves and Honey
- Absolutely Preserves: Exquisite preserves handmade in small batches in a tiny kitchen in Frome, Somerset.
- Bioaqua Farm: Sustainably grown fish, fruit and vegetable gourmet produce and specialities using environmentally friendly bio-symbiotic farming methods.
- Country Markets: We are a small co-operative run by our members selling homemade preserves of all kinds.
- Dorset Honey and Cider: Apples gathered from organic orchards for cider.
- Dream Garden: Somerset honey and beeswax products plus honey cake and plants to attract wildlife and bees to your garden
- Keynsham Country Market: Homemade cakes, savouries, preserves and plants in season.
- Langsfords Preserves: Preserves made from locally grown produce using heritage recipes as well as more contemporary ones.
- Rosies: Cakes, baked goods and a range of preserves
- The Preserving Pan: Many home grown ingredients used to produce jams, jellies, curds, chutneys and marmalades.
- Wesley Cottage Bees: Local honey and honey products – direct from the beekeeper