Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

St George's Community Hydrotherapy Pool

Quotes

“The benefits that the pool provides are huge. For the obvious of health to enable anyone with any physical problems free of pain movement and having improvement of all over body muscles and joints. It also provides help for users with mental health issues and provides a community social atmosphere – brilliant – long may it continue.”

Pool user - completing St George’s Friends and Family Test

“I had been out of a cast only five days and the benefit from being in the water, standing and moving for the first time without crutches was and still is immeasurable. My confidence and optimism were renewed and with the lifeguards always being so welcoming. I look forward to my visits.”

Pool user - accident victim

“It is brilliant; it has changed my life. Half an hour in the pool makes such a big difference to my mobility. I look forward to coming every week and I know that it really works.”

Pool user - arthritis sufferer

“I have found my pain, mobility; muscle strength, energy levels, general fitness, sleeping patterns and well being/quality of life have all improved since using the hydrotherapy pool. I have been able to reduce my medication slightly.”

Pool user recovering from a hip operation

“Here I can really relax from the stresses of life. There is such a welcoming atmosphere and the staff are so friendly and helpful. It is most enjoyable experience.”

Pool user with complex conditions