Stoke St Milborough Parish Council,
Hopton Cangeford and Stoke St Milborough Parish Council.
The P.C. Was formed in 1953. Hopton Cangeford had previously been part of Stanton Lacy Parish. The Village Hall, where we hold our meetings ,was built in the late 1980s, to replace an old army hut that had been used as the village hall since1922.
The Parish is made up of five small settlements scattered over approx 11 square miles mainly agriculture, including an AONB ( Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. ) These are Stoke St Milborough, Hopton Cangeford, Cleedownton, Blackford and Cleestanton.
There are just over 300 parishioners on the Electoral Roll.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING:
Members of the public are invited to attend the Ordinary Meeting of
Stoke St Milborough Parish Council to be held at:
Stoke St Milborough Village Hall
Tues. 13th Feb. at 7:30pm
GRAHAM PRICE Chairman (& LJC representative)
EDWARD JAMES Vice Chairman (& Tree warden)
CHRIS DAHN (Village Hall representative)
BRIAN NORGROVE (deputy LJC representative)
WENDY RICHARDS PARISH CLERK: email@example.com
phone 07813 271 274
post: Peckledy Farm. Heath. Bouldon. Craven Arms. SY7 9DS
Meetings are held at the Village Hall, Stoke St Milborough.
We have approx., ten meetings a year, to deal with Planning Applications and any other business that needs to be discussed. Members of the Public can speak to the P.C for 15 minutes.before the start of any meeting. Please contact the clerk before the meeting for more information.
Agendas and Minutes are published on our website.