Stoke St Milborough Parish Council
NHS and Public Health England have provided advice and guidelines on things you can do to protect you and your family to help stop germs like COVID-19 spreading. These include:-
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- We should do this all day every day, as we should for flu.
Good regular cleaning with normal detergent of surfaces people touch regularly, like door handles and lift buttons, is also sensible.
Find Stoke St Milborough Parish Council
Peckledy farm, Heath, Stoke St Milborough, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY7 9DS