Swaffham Emergency Response Centre
A local volunteer partnership whose aim is to help local residents and the community through this difficult and challenging time.
Key partnership includes: The White Hart PH, Kurt Oliver and his team, Swaffham Town Council, led by Cllr Brendan Holmes, and Iceni Partnership led by Clare Cotterill & Jonathan Reed.
Additional support is given by local volunteers, Swaffham & District Lions and Swaffham Rotary, who have been helping sort out donations and make deliveries
The services they offer include:
- They can arrange to have a care package containing your essentials delivered safely to people.
- Please call on – 01603 981 493 or 01760 724 295
Shopping for Vulnerable /Self Isolating
- They can do shopping and deliver the items requested.
- Please call 01603 981493 where a volunteer will talk you though the process and help where possible.
Prescription / Medication collections
- They can organisation collection and delivery.
- Please call the Iceni Partnership – 01760 722 800 or email email@example.com between 9.00am and 3.00pm (outside of these hours call 01603 981 493 or 01760 724 295)
- Available from 10.00am each morning, outside the White Hart PH, weather permitting or inside if the weather is wet.
Hart to Home
- The White Hart are offering cost price meals to those who are vulnerable or self isolating, served hot and delivered for £5.00 (main and a desert)
- Please call 01760 724 295 to order
- You can reach us on 01760 722 922 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Cllr Brendan Holmes on 07503 192 974
Swaffham Emergency Action Group
- Facebook page
- A dedicated Facebook page keeping everyone up to date on what is available, sharing stories and giving support.
- Please join to find out more