Tavistock Farmers' Market
Our current stallholders include:
- Blackhaller Honey
- Bread of Devon:A fabulous selection of Bread, from plain and flavoured breads through to exotic herb and vegetable varieties – All made from local (where possible) ingredients (01392 841 222).
- Cornish Country Cordials: Cornish Country Cordials are made in the heart of the beautiful and historic Tamar Valley, right on the border with Devon. Our cordials are based on flowers, fruits and herbs and are made with NO artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners (01579 370 955).
- Food Dreckly: Local Takeaway Food. We use traditional and innovative recipes and source almost all of our food from local producers; we offer a range of distinctive menu choices on the day (07814 236 826).
- Hi-T's Fudge: Hi-T's fudge is made using natural ingredients without the use of any nasty artificial additives or preservative, and is still made by hand on the stove. All fudge comes beautifully packaged and is available in a great variety of flavours for any occasion (07922 086 201).
- Hogs Bottom Garden Delights: Flavoured vinegars, oils, chutney and pickles (01566 784 777).
- J T Nutrition: Beans, grains and pulses; seeds and Gluten free treats (01752 362 080).
- Lifton Strawberry Fields: Seasonal fruit, vegetables, beef and home made pies (01566 784 605).
- Norsworthy Dairy Goats: Goat cheese (01363 775 326).
- Oakcroft Produce: Meat and home reared chickens and ducks (01409 211 333).
- Olive Grove Organics: Fruit, vegetables, organic. Come and find us at the Market - we're always there!
- Pomeroy Rare Breeds: Speciality sausages, pork, lamb, bacon, pasties and pate (01566 781 279).
- Providence Farm: Organic meat - chicken, duck, goose, guinea fowl, turkey, pork, bacon, sausages, ham. Organic eggs, milk, cream (01409 254 421).
- Pymans Pates: Chicken liver, duck liver, smoked fish, game (seasonal) -all with a twist. The patés are traditionally handmade and contain no additives, artificial preservatives, flavourings or colourings (08456 342 181).
- Quarry Farm Venison: Wild Red Deer in stunning South Hams. Organic joints, prime cuts, sausages, burgers and delicious pies (07866 717 111).
- Rising Sun Nurseries & Garden Centre: Flowers, plants and vegetables (01579 351 231).
- Sue's Farmhouse Baking: A traditional wide range of fruit cakes, sponges, scones, buns, biscuits, flapjacks, fruit tarts, savoury bakes & quiches. Cakes can be made to order (01837 871 271).
- The Salcombe Fish Wife: A plentiful supply of sea fresh succulent Brown crab, flavoursome juicy Lobster, and tasty Spider crab, are landed daily throughout the fishing season, from our very own boat (01548 842 039).
- Wendy Hicks Plants: Hardy cultivars a speciality. Unusual and usual herbaceous perennials, cottage garden favourites, climbers and bulbs in season. Grown outside in our small nursery in South East Cornwall, suitable for the conditions of the area, with advice given for planting requirements (01579 370 251).