The Clerk, Whatlington Parish Council
Our Hall was built in 1888 and is situated in the Leeford Valley. The hall is run by a Management Committee with the parish council being Custodian Trustees.
The Hall is available at reasonable rates for private and business functions. Facilities included in the hire - car park, main hall with a stage, kitchen for light refreshments, two toilets, one with facilities for the disabled.