The Evington Hall
Welcome to The Evington Hall Website
Evington Lees, Elmsted
Regd. Charity No. 302758
The hall is situated close to the War Memorial and Village pond of Hastingleigh, on the border of Elmsted and Hastingleigh in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and surrounded by stunning Kentish landscape.
The Evington Hall is a Charitable Trust run by a Board of Trustees, comprising a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Representatives of regular-user organisations, Ex-officio and Co-opted members.
The Hall is a reasonably priced and ideal venue for Private Hire Functions such as parties, large family gatherings, meetings, workshops, presentations, etc.
The facilities of the Evington Hall include:
- Main Hall (12.5m x 7.5m) plus curtained stage (4.5m x 5.5m) which can be extended to 6.5m x 5.5m. The main hall can seat up to 130.
- Modern Kitchen with servery to main hall, hot water dispenser for beverages, ceramic hob, electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
- Two unisex self-contained toilets, each with wc, washbasin and electric hand dryer.
- Disabled Toilet with wc, washbasin and electric hand dryer, emergency alarm and baby changing facility.
- Free wifi
- Fully integrated audio-visual system with ceiling-mounted high definition digital projector and screen, hand-held and tie-clip microphones, CD/DVD player, MP3 player input and hearing loop.
- Disabled access