Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Mike's Planter

April 2020:

I've now finished the project I started at the shed.

It was an interesting experiment, not entirely successful though, but OK if you don't look too closely and at the end of the day I learned from it, particularly that for something like this you need to get the angles just right otherwise you get unwanted gaps when you put it together.

I'm now looking forward to us all getting together again & trying something a bit more ambitious.

Meanwhile I'm continuing to get the garden sorted now the weather has improved.