Tittensor Village Hall
Tittensor Village Hall Management Committee
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We are a charity owned by the village residents of Tittensor and managed by a small Committee of Trustees / Volunteers.
- Our Charity No 522774 is Registered in England and Wales.
- We have been established since June, 1956 ....that's over 60 years!
- Tittensor Village Hall is a beautiful venue well suited for you to hold your family celebration.
- Set in a quiet rural village setting just off the A34 south of Trentham Gardens, in Winghouse Lane, Tittensor. ST12 9HW.
- You will have to go a long way to find a more comfortable user friendly hall -so our users tell us over and over again.
- We have been awarded HALLMARK 1 - a quality standards scheme for well managed village halls.
- Please continue to look through our Website - there is lots of information for you to see
- Do ask to come and visit to see for yourself.
- Booking Secretary - Mr Malcolm Fox Tel 01782 701090 Email - email@example.com
TITTENSOR VILLAGE HALL
Held in Trust for the use of the Residents of Tittensor and the Neighbourhood.
Winghouse Lane Tittensor, Stoke-on-Trent. ST12 9HW
Registered Charity in England and Wales No 522774
- HALLMARK 1 – Charity administration and management.
A quality standards scheme for village halls.
Tittensor Village Hall management committee is pleased to announce that it has just received confirmation of meeting the standards required to achieve the award of Hallmark 1 by the Staffordshire Community Council- Village Halls Advisory Service.
- This is a nationally recognised standard for a well managed village hall with a benchmark for well managed community facilities.
- It gives village halls trustees and volunteers confidence that they are running their hall in the correct way.
- It encourages management committees to share best practice, access local training opportunities for their needs and build strong networks at local level to create a sustainable support system.
- It assesses whether the hall is complying with the requirements of its charitable status.
- Hallmark is supported and is the administrator by the Community Council of Staffordshire through the Village Halls Advisory Service who’s adviser is Cathy Russell.
- There is no additional funding for this project. It uses a system of trained peer visitors who use checklists to assess management and provide an external validation of performance. These peer visitors are often active hall committee members who have already been through the hall scheme.
Bill Huckfield Trustee / Treasurer
01782 372635 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tittensor Village Hall