Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Village Hall (Pine Lodge)

LMWI News

In August, we were thoroughly spoilt at Denman in Marcham with a cookery demonstration by Kelly Mauger, one of this years contestants in Bake Off: The Professionals. This was followed by a tour of the college and full afternoon tea with Prosecco.

On Thursday September 13th we are going on a Travel and Textile Adventure with Charlotte Haenlein. Come and see this award-winning textile artist and how she was inspired by her travels to Asia.

Everyone welcome, visitors £4

Do you live in Little Milton, Great Milton or The Haseleys, want to meet new people, make new friends? Then join Little Milton WI and meet like-minded, local women of all ages in an informal, friendly group. Too shy to come by yourself? Contact me & I’ll find you a WI buddy.

We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7.30pm at the Pine Lodge

Catering & Waitressing Service also available: Light lunches, Afternoon teas and Children’s parties. Looking for help with your party or meeting? Contact us for a quote

I wish to thank you and all the members for such an enjoyable evening last night. It was really nice to meet up with old friends and to meet your new members. 

Again thanks to everyone for inviting me and their hospitality.

Best wishes for another successful year. Gill Taylor