Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Village Hall (Pine Lodge)

LMWI News

In May, we had an interesting discussion on the new 2018 resolution, Mental Health Matters, followed by a beautiful mini operatic concert by Amilia. She’d even learnt the WI favourite, Jerusalem, as a finale.

On Thursday 14th June at 7.30pm we have a Wet Felting workshop with Melanie Kinghan. It’s not too late to join in, come and try us out, visitors welcome, only £4.

Also come and see us at Little Milton Church Fete on Saturday 16th June. We’ll be running the Accessories stall and Lucky Lollies game. Any donations of jewellery, bags, scarves, household and other accessories welcome - contact me for delivery or collection.

Do you live in Little Milton, Great Milton or The Haseleys, want to meet new people, make new friends? Then join Little Milton WI and meet like-minded, local women of all ages in an informal, friendly group. Too shy to come by yourself? Contact me & I’ll find you a WI buddy.

We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7.30pm at the Pine Lodge

Catering & Waitressing Service also available: Light lunches, Afternoon teas and Children’s parties. Looking for help with your party or meeting? Contact us for a quote

Village Hall (Pine Lodge) LMWI News