West Bridgford Farmers Market
There are around 30 stalls at our vibrant farmers market selling high-quality local produce. Some of our current stallholders include:
- & Cakes: Exceptionally yummy cupcakes and biscuits made using the finest British ingredients. Commissions and wedding cakes too.
- Barry Colenso Master Chocolatier: Fresh handmade chocolates and truffles. Gluten free chocolates also. Barry's handmade white chocolate fronds and flowers graced the McVities biscuit wedding cake of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in 2011.
- Black Goat Farm: Locally produced, free range quality goat kid meat from Melton Mowbray, available in a choice of cuts. We also have seasonal lamb and mutton.
- Bouverie Lodge - Bison & Venison Meat: The best quality free range venison and bison meat, available in a variety of cuts including burgers. Both meats are significantly higher in protein yet lower in fat, cholesterol and calories than other meats.
- Chili Fundamentals: A range of 30 different home made chilli products. Ranging from chilli jellies, rubs, mustards and sauces, infused oils, chutneys and pickles. All free from additives and colours using the finest ghost, jalapeno, habanero and scotch bonnet chillis.
- Dotty About Jam: Lovingly handcrafted jams, marmalade and chutneys. All made with a very high fruit content, but definitely no additives.
- Elizabeth's Patisserie: Handmade cakes and pastries, including continental pastries, sacher torte and cheesecake, fruit tarts and poppyseed cake. Artisan bread including sour dough, rye bread and olive bread.
- Fudge Glorious Fudge: All of our fudge is handmade at home in Nottingham. We have a variety of traditional and contemporary flavours available, all made with top quality ingredients.
- Ghar Ka Khana: Authentic homemade cooking sauces and pickles. Indian homemade snacks samosas, onion bhajis, mixed vegetable pakoras and spicy scotch eggs.
- Goacher's Fruit: We are a family run farm, growing and selling soft fruit and tree fruit, with pick your own too. We also sell honey from our orchards, jams and chutneys made from our fruit on our farm.
- Gluten Free Food Nottingham: Fresh handmade food gluten free and suitable for coeliacs.
- Grasmere Farm: We sell our best quality, award winning pork products e.g. bacon, gammon & sausages as well as pies.
- Happy Teas: Rare and unusual teas from around the world. Single estate coffee from carefully selected estates.
- Holly's Peak Produce: Holly's Peak Produce is a small friendly scotch egg business based in the Paek District. The eggs are all free range and handmade with locally sourced ingredients.
- John's Rustic Furniture: Coppiced crafts for the home and garden made from locally sourced willow, hazel, oak and sweet chestnut. All made using traditional methods.
- Just Soaps: Handmade natural olive oil soaps and skincare. All free from chemicals and great for sensitive skin.
- Kings Road Bakery: Traditional and continental hand crafted artisan breads made from the finest ingredients. Also hand raised pork pies, all made at our bakery in Melton Mowbray.
- Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese: We offer a selection of artisan, award-winning handmade cheese from our dairy farm situated on the eastern edge of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds, plus raw milk and farm butter.
- No. 8 Delicatessen: A local family run business producing a wide variety of homemade savoury and sweet items including locally made bread and pastries.
- Offchurch Poultry: Free range eggs as well as duck, chicken, goose & turkey - and also lamb. Try one of one of our homemade chicken and leek or chicken and mushroom pies.
- Scarborough Fare: Finest quality fresh fish and shellfish sourced from many UK ports including the South coast. Also free range eggs and game in season.
- Smith's Smokery: Naturally oak smoked food, a wide range from fish and chicken to eels and garlic. A lovely range of pates too.
- SoSmoothies: 250ml/ 500ml fresh fruit & natural yogurt smoothies, made in Nottingham.
- The Doggy Cookie Company: We sell low fat healthy dog treats, gifts and dog themed cards. We also sell our famous liver cake which is great for dog training as dogs love it. Dogs are welcome to come down for a free tasting session.
- Tuxford Windmill: We sell stone ground flour, mueslis and porridge. We also run bread making classes at our windmill & have a tea room. Nottinghamshire's only Independent Wind-powered Flour Mill.
- Yorkshire Crisps: Luxury hand cooked crisps with completely natural flavours.
NB: presence on this list does not guarantee a trader's presence at this market on any particular day.