Whitchurch Farmers Market
About Our Traders
Below you will find information on our regular traders:
- Across the Pond: North American inspired handcrafted gifts and home made goodies; crochet jewellery and scarfs, signs, prints, body care range, cookie mixes in jars, drink mixes, relishes, seasonal gift items, jars of sweets.
- Adderley Wharf Farm: Lamb, chicken, pork, eggs and fruit pies. This is the place to buy if you want to get it from animals that have had the freedom to be out in the open air.
- Brockleys Puddings: Specialist producer of steak puddings.
- Built4Paws: Based near Market Drayton; homemade rabbit hutches, rabbit runs, rabbit hotels,guinea pig hotels,dog kennels and runs.
- Cooper's Gourmet Sausage rolls: Fantastic sausage rolls.
- Garden Craft: Ann Turner produces quality perennial plants. Well grown and well priced.
- Gregory's Food: Soup to eat on the go at the market or as chilled to take home.
- Halfpenny Green: Producers of lovely English wines; we also do fruit wines.
- Jammy Cow: Produce preserves; jams, chutneys, cordials, sauces, pickles, marmalade, relish, mustard, jelly, curd, vinegars.
- Knolton Cheese: Local producer of lovely farmhouse cheese.
- Mad About Plants: Unusual and rare perennial plants, Geoff likes to provide what the garden centres don't by growing something a bit different.
- Mama Della's: Award winning, pie man. Only uses the finest ingredients.
- Mukasse Foods: Producing authentic African and Caribbean ready meals. Bringing the exotic to Whitchurch: come and taste those lovely exotic sounding dishes.
- Oakcroft Gardens: Organic vegetables.
- Robert Swallow: A North Shropshire beekeeper with many years of experience. Sells honey and wax products.
- Rodney Stokes: Specialist produce of park pies offering several different types of delicious pie.
- Rowlands' Red Poll Beef: Beef from a traditional native breed, leaf Marque assured. Reared to high environmental standards, comes from near Chester.
- Shrewsbury Bakehouse: Artisan breads; variety of breads available including chocolate croissants.
- The Little Round Cake Company: Producing a fantastic range of cakes.
- Victorian Farm Butter: Watch the butter being made and shaped.