Whitchurch Farmers Market
Information for Traders
Attendance on this market is by prior application only. Stallholders who turn up without an accepted booking will be turned away.
If you are a Farmers Market Producer and wish to attend the Whitchurch Farmers Market in the Bull Ring then do the following
1) Apply for a stall by telephone 07710 506196 and state whether you are able to bring your own stall to the Bull Ring . If you do not have your own stall then there are a limited number of town council stalls that you can rent.
2) Download the registration form (Word document) below, complete and hand in on the day.
3) Read Rules of the Market information
4) The rent if you bring your own stall is £10
5) Town council stall is £12
What to do on the day of the market?
Enter the Bull Ring from the Watergate Side. Setting up can take place from 7.30
If town council staff are around they will allocate your position. If not around then see me on the Mad About Plants stall. I have a map and list of who goes where. Staff will collect registration forms and check insurance documents..
The town council staff will collect the rent once trading has begun.