Whitchurch Farmers Market
Rules and regulations for traders at Whitchurch farmers market:
- The stallholder will only sell produce that they have produced themselves.
- The stall must be staffed by someone directly involved in the production of the produce.
- The stallholder will only sell what they have been accepted to sell. If there are any significant changes then they must consult with the market manager.
- Stallholders must comply with current trading standards, environmental health, alcohol licensing and any other relevant regulations.
- Stallholders must possess Public Liability Insurance to a minimum of £5,000,000. Copies of the insurance certificate should be given to the market manager.
- Stallholders must fill in a registration form before the market and send it to the market manager.
- Stalls should be booked in advance and fees are due from the time of booking but will be collected on market day.
- Cancellations of less then 48 hours and ‘no shows’ will result in the full fee being due.
- Stalls will be allocated by the market manager.
- Stallholders must be ready to trade when the market opens at 8.30am and stay until 2pm unless they have an agreement with the market manager for a shorter period.
- Stallholders should keep their stall clean and remove all rubbish at the end of the market.
- Stallholders should display their trading name and contact address clearly on the stall.