Whitchurch Silk Mill
Submit your pictures
Whitchurch Silk Mill, a stunning Grade Two Georgian mill on the banks of the River Test, has inspired many photographers to capture the red brick buildings, the gardens and landscape, the flora and fauna of the grounds and the flowing waters of the Test, the waterwheel and looms and even the beautiful coloured silks in the Weaving Shed.
They tell us one of the best ways to enjoy photography is to share your work with others. The images contained in these galleries were all submitted by visitors to the Mill. Thank you to everyone who has contributed their work to make this a great collection!
How to submit your photographs
For the opportunity to get your images published in this Gallery please send them as attachments via e-mail to email@example.com, or use the form below.
You can submit up to 5 photos each month, but you may need to attach large files to multiple emails (depending on the limits of your email server). You also need to supply a caption along with the date of each photo.
Please ensure that your files are no larger than 1Mb. 72DPI resolution preferred. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to accept hard copies or scanned versions of photographs.
Ensure you are submitting eligible photos. Please submit only photos you have taken and for which you hold the copyright, and images that were taken in and around Whitchurch Silk Mill and remember to include a title or brief description for each of the images you are sending.
What to expect when you submit your photos
The Gallery is updated approximately once month and photographs are added in batches. Due to the large number of photos we receive your submission may take a few weeks to appear. You'll receive an email from us when your photos are published.
You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for updates to the Gallery
Terms and conditions
- Photographs must be taken in or around Whitchurch Silk Mill
- Photographs must not feature any individual/s that can be clearly identified.
- The picture copyright must belong to the person who sends in the picture, ensuring that the sender has the rights to allow publishing of the picture.
- By sending in your pictures you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the photographs in any way that we wish. Importantly, however, you still own the copyright to every picture you contribute, and we will endeavour to credit each photograph when it is used.
- We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph as we see fit for publishing.
- Please note that it is possible for any pictures published on the Internet to be copied and used by others. Should you not wish to accept this possibility then we cannot include your pictures on these pages.
- We cannot guarantee that all contributed pictures will be used.
- At no time should you take unnecessary risks, endanger yourself or others, or act unlawfully in your photographic endeavours.
- Photographs deemed to promote commercial interests will not be published.
- Sending in your pictures confirms that you accept these terms and conditions.