Whitchurch Squash Club
Booking a Court
You need to be a member of the squash club to book a court. If you are not a member of the squash club you are welcome to try the facilities with a view to joining as a member. Should you wish to have a friendly game and look around the club please contact a committee member.
To book a court at The Whitchurch Squash club, we use a web based booking system. This enables you to book courts remotely whether you're at work/home/on your travels, as long as you can access the internet.
Once you have become a member, you can then access the online booking system.
Log onto the booking system complete the following entry information -
- Club or Organization ID : "Whitchurch"
- You will be supplied your member ID and password on becoming a member.
To book a court:
- Click on the 'Bookings' option
- Select the week and day when you want to check availability
- Time slots are listed for each court, with a blue tab labelled 'new'
- Click on the time slot tab you want to book
- In 'Booking details' you must type in your opponents name after yours
- Say if you want one 45 minute slot or 2
- Click 'proceed', and check your booking is recorded properly
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking, but it does show up clearly in the system
- There are no booking fees charged
Some other things to note:
- You can change a booking, passwords etc by following the simple instructions in the system
- You cannot book courts whilst actually at the club
- When you arrive to play, you will need 4 pound coins to pay for and activate the court lights, for a 45 minute game. On one court you can add time (should the court be available) by adding more single pound coins.
- Court cancellations should be made at least 24 hours before you are due to play.
- Should you experience difficulties booking a court, please contact a committee member for help.