Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Wilmington Parish Council

Agenda for the December 2016 Meeting

A Meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 7th December 2016 at Oakfield Park Pavilion commencing at 7.30pm

AGENDA

Prior to the Meeting the Chairman to draw attention to the protocol regarding the audio and visual recording of the Meeting or of any part thereof

Apologies for Absence

Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest or Prejudicial Interest

Minutes of the Previous Meeting

Actions Taken Following the Meeting held on 9th November 2016

Urgent Items

Finance: (a) Financial Statements (b) Staff Pay Award – Exempt (c) 2017/18 Draft Budget - Exempt

Matters Arising from Previous Meetings of the Parish Council: None

Items for Full Discussion: (a) Verbal Updates (i) Carol Singing 2016 (ii) Christmas Gathering 2016  (iii) Wilmington Fair 2016  (b) CPRE (c) Parish Website (d) January 2017 Meeting (e) SLCC (f) Volunteer Support Warden Scheme (g) Staff Absence (h) Wilmington Schools (i) Bus Shelter Damage

Planning Applications

Chairman’s Updates

Ward Matters Raised by Councillors

Items to Note or Endorse the Actions Taken: (a) Dartford Borough Council Planning Decisions (b) Planning  Appeals Lodged (c) Kent County Council Planning Application  (d) Kent County Council Planning  Decisions (e) Other Items to Note or Endorse the Action Taken

PRIOR TO THE MEETING MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 7.15pm TO DISCUSS ANY MATTERS IOF CONCERN OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS