Winchfield's modern Village Hall is located next to the Winchfield Inn and is a short walk down the hill from the railway station.
It is very well used for a variety of activities including dancing and yoga classes, art groups and a fencing club (Beauclerk Escrime), as well as for meetings.
Winchfield Village Hall Management Committee is a charity run by volunteers. New volunteers will always be welcome!
The chairman is Ed Fisher and bookings can be made by calling him on 01252 842336.
The original hall was opened in September 1928 but in 1997 the original hall was demolished and replaced by today's modern hall with funds from the Millennium Commission, a developer's contribution and a big fundraising effort by the community. The new hall was officially opened on March 13, 1998, by General Sir Edward Jones who was Gentleman Usher of the Black Rod, and a long-time resident of the village.
Village Hall 90th Anniversary Celebration: A celebration event was held on September 29, 2018, to mark the 90th anniversary of the opening of the first hall on September 27, 1928.
There was an exhibition of photographs and documents relating to the life and history of the village. Coincidentally, the same week saw the 180th anniversary of the opening of the railway line to Shapley Heath on September 24, 1838.