Wolvercote Farmers' Market
Wolvercote Farmers Market was launched in 2002 by a local organic farmer, Shadiya Kingerlee. It is not-for-profit and managed by an elected committee of volunteers made up of customers and traders.
The aim of the market is to provide organic, locally produced good quality produce at reasonable prices. Production methods should have minimal adverse environmental (and welfare) impacts and conform to recognised standards.
The market hosts a wide variety of stalls offering a diverse range of produce - all our producers live within 30 miles of the market - check the events page for what's coming up!
- Artisan bread and pastries
- Jams, chutneys, pates, cakes, chocolates and ice cream
- Italian, Japanese and South Asian savouries
- Fair trade and/or organic groceries
- Hand-made pottery, soaps, jewellery and greetings cards
- The Bike Clinic - a bike repair service run by volunteers
We also have a fantastic weekly cafe serving tea, coffee, cakes and breakfast.