Cliffe and Cliffe Woods Parish Council
- • Part Time
- • Permanent
We are looking for a Relief Parish Caretaker who will take pride in Cliffe and Cliffe Woods Parish environment, and improve its appearance, safety and efficiency and have a passion for this role. We want someone who is willing to work on a flexible baisis, who can work alone and as a team player. He/she must have a valid UK driving licence and a reasonable level of physical fitness and strength (for lifting items and operating equipment). Permanent Contract, salary in line with National Living Wage. This is to cover holiday and sickness of the Parish Caretaker.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Keeping the Buttway, play park, recreation ground and small hall car park at Cliffe and the car park and shop area at Parkside, Cliffe Woods free from dog waste, litter, and debris (including leaves and weeds).
- Carrying out weekly inspections of the children’s play areas and equipment.
- Keeping the grass cut, edges trimmed and weeds cleared at Cliffe play park, ball park and allotments.
- Removing overgrown vegetation at the five parish noticeboards and around the two Parish millstones.
- Carrying out regular inspections of all the parish assets, keeping an up to date record of these and reporting any defects to the Parish Council.
- Maintaining the parish assets by carrying out minor or emergency repairs when needed.
- 01634 566166
- 01634 566256
Find Cliffe and Cliffe Woods Parish Council
Church Street, Cliffe, Rochester, Kent, ME3 7PT