HCC - Become a Volunteer Car Driver
Hurstbourne Tarrant Parish
Do you enjoy driving and want to work with people?
Do you want to help your local community?
About the role:
Volunteers use their own cars to transport a wide variety of clients including older people, people with learning and physical disabilities, children, parents & families.
Thousands of journeys take place each month to a variety of venues both within and outside of Hampshire. Destinations are wide-ranging but include day centres for adults, schools and respite centres for children.
Volunteers are reimbursed a mileage rate.
Full training is provided
· Good driving skills and your own car
· Enjoy working with people
· Good communication and listening skills
Drivers will be asked to complete:
· A Criminal Record Check (DBS)
· An Occupational Health Form
· An on the road driving assessment in your own car (expenses for which are reimbursed).
For more information please contact:
Community Transport and Contracts Team 01962 845184 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01264 736677
Find Hurstbourne Tarrant Parish
c/o Deben House, Horseshoe Lane, Hurstbourne Tarrant, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 0BY