NOTICE OF ELECTION- Dymchurch Parish Council
Dymchurch Parish Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Folkestone & Hythe District Council Election of councillors to Dymchurch Parish Council
1. An Election is to be held of One Parish Councillor for Dymchurch Parish Council.
2. Forms of nomination for the Parish Election may be obtained from Clerk to Dymchurch Parish Council or from the Returning Officer at Folkestone & Hythe District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QY who will, at the request of an elector for any electoral area prepare a nomination paper for signature.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Customer Access Point, Main Reception, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QY on any weekday after the date of this notice between 10am and 4pm (excluding bank holidays) but no later than 4pm on Friday, 12 November 2021.
4. If any election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday, 09 December 2021.
5. Electors and their proxies should take note that applications to vote by post must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 24 November 2021 if they are to be in effect for this election. This includes electors or their proxies who wish to make alterations to their existing arrangements on a permanent basis or who wish to make a separate application for their ballot paper to be sent to a different address for this particular election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QY by 5pm on Wednesday, 01 December 2021.
7. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on grounds of unforeseen physical incapacity or for unforeseen work/service reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by Thursday, 09 December 2021. The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5pm on Wednesday, 01 December 2021. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5pm on Wednesday, 01 December 2021.
8. For further information on any matter covered by this notice please telephone the Electoral Services Helpline on 01303 853497
Dated Thursday 04 November 2021 S. Priest Returning Officer
Find Dymchurch Parish Council
Dymchurch Parish Council, 13 Orgarswick Avenue, Dymchurch, Romney Marsh, Kent, TN29 0NX