Abdon and Heath Parish Council
Includes: Abdon, Balaam's Heath, Baucott, Brookhampton, Heath, Holdgate and Tugford.
All parishioners are welcome to attend the meetings. See the Documents page for agendas and minutes, or see your local noticeboard.
Meetings for 2019-20:
- Thursday 7th February - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 9th May 2019 AGM - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Wednesday 19th June - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 8th August - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 10th October - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 9th January 2020 - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
Your Parish Councillors are:
- Rowland Price (Chairman) - 01584 823678 email@example.com
- Gary Trim (Deputy)
- Lee Durnall
- Chris Snow
- Chris Yarwood
Your Parish Clerk is:
- Wendy Richards - firstname.lastname@example.org (prefer to be contacted by email, telephone is 01584 823678).
Privacy Notice - Abdon and Heath Parish Council collect your personal data to provide you with the services required by a Parish Council. This would include data in Minutes, Planning Applications, Voting Registers, and contact with the Clerk/ Councillors. Your information will only be kept as long as necessary. It will only be processed by the Parish Councillors and Clerk; who is also Data Controller; Wendy Richards. Peckledy Farm. Heath. SY7 9DS. 07813 271 274. email@example.com. Your data will not be shared with any third parties. To find out more about our privacy arrangements please contact the Clerk. We must comply with 8 main principles: 1.To use your data fairly and lawfully. 2. Use it for it's stated purpose. 3. Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive. 4. Information is accurate. 5. Not kept longer than is necessary. 6. In accordance with data protection rights of a data subject. 7. Technical/organisational controls to protect data. 8. Not transfer outside the European Economic Area. You have a right to complain of Privacy Issues to ICO.
Abdon and Heath Parish Council Insurance Schedule - Attached below.
Abdon and Heath Parish Council Complaints Procedure - Attached below.