Abdon and Heath Parish Council
Includes: Abdon, Balaam's Heath, Baucott, Brookhampton, Heath, Holdgate and Tugford.
All parishioners are welcome to attend the meetings. Follow this link for details: Meetings, agendas and minutes for 2020-21 or see your local noticeboard.
Your Parish Councillors are:
- Rowland Price (Chairman) - 01584 823678 email@example.com
- Gary Trim (Deputy)
- Lee Durnall
- Chris Snow
- Chris Yarwood
Your Parish Clerk is:
- Wendy Richards - firstname.lastname@example.org (prefer to be contacted by email, telephone is 01584 823678).
News and Meetings 2021:
- 12th May - Results of Abdon and Heath Parish Council election - attached below.
- 12th May - Results of Unitary election for the Corvedale - attached below.
- 12th May - Results of Police and Crime Commissioner election -
- Shropshire figures recorded for the count at the above election form-3-shropshire.pdf
- Overall result for the West Mercia area https://www.shropshire.gov.uk/media/18693/form-4.pdf
- Tuesday 18th May - Abdon and Heath Parish Council AGM. 7.30pm at Abdon Village Hall. All residents of the villages are welcome to join the meeting, however the attendance numbers are restricted due to Covid-19 regulations and therefore attendees must contact the clerk email@example.com in advance to book in. Government and local council guidelines will be followed: including but not restricted to: Track and trace, social distancing, sanitising, masks being worn, no paperwork distributed and restricted use of toilets.
- 6th May - West Mercia election of a Police and Crime Commissioner. Statement of Persons Nominated (SOPN) attached below.
- 6th May - Shropshire Council election of a Councillor for Corvedale. Notice of Poll (NOP) and Statement of Persons Nominated (SOPN) attached below.
- 6th May - Election of Parish Councillors for Abdon and Heath Parish Council. Notification of Election and Statement of Persons Nominated - attached below.
Privacy Notice - Abdon and Heath Parish Council collect your personal data to provide you with the services required by a Parish Council. This would include data in Minutes, Planning Applications, Voting Registers, and contact with the Clerk/ Councillors. Your information will only be kept as long as necessary. It will only be processed by the Parish Councillors and Clerk; who is also Data Controller; Wendy Richards. Peckledy Farm. Heath. SY7 9DS. 07813 271 274. firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will not be shared with any third parties. To find out more about our privacy arrangements please contact the Clerk. We must comply with 8 main principles: 1.To use your data fairly and lawfully. 2. Use it for it's stated purpose. 3. Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive. 4. Information is accurate. 5. Not kept longer than is necessary. 6. In accordance with data protection rights of a data subject. 7. Technical/organisational controls to protect data. 8. Not transfer outside the European Economic Area. You have a right to complain of Privacy Issues to ICO.
Abdon and Heath Parish Council Insurance Schedule - Attached below.
Abdon and Heath Parish Council Complaints Procedure - Attached below.