Abdon and Heath Parish
Abdon and Heath Parish Council
Includes: Abdon, Balaam's Heath, Baucott, Brookhampton, Heath, Holdgate and Tugford.
All parishioners are welcome to attend the meetings. See the Documents page for agendas and minutes, or see your local noticeboard.
Meetings for 2018-19:
- Thursday 25th January - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Monday 12th February - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 10th May AGM - 7.00pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 9th August - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 8th November - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 7th February 2019 - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday 9th May AGM 2019 - 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
Your Parish Councillors are:
- Rowland Price (Chairman) - 01584 823678 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Trim (Deputy)
- Lee Durnall
- Chris Snow
- Chris Yarwood
Your Parish Clerk is:
- Wendy Richards - email@example.com (prefer to be contacted by email, telephone is 01584 823678).
Abdon and Heath Parish Council collect your personal data to provide you with the services required by a Parish Council. This would include data in Minutes, Planning Applications, Voting Registers, and contact with the Clerk/ Councillors. Your information will only be kept as long as necessary. It will only be processed by the Parish Councillors and Clerk; who is also Data Controller; Wendy Richards. Peckledy Farm. Heath. SY7 9DS. 07813 271 274. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data will not be shared with any third parties. To find out more about our privacy arrangements please contact the Clerk.
We must comply with 8 main principles:
1.To use your data fairly and lawfully. 2. Use it for it's stated purpose. 3. Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive. 4. Information is accurate. 5. Not kept longer than is necessary. 6. In accordance with data protection rights of a data subject. 7. Technical/organisational controls to protect data. 8. Not transfer outside the European Economic Area
You have a right to complain of Privacy Issues to ICO.