Abdon and Heath Parish Council
Includes: Abdon, Balaam's Heath, Baucott, Brookhampton, Heath, Holdgate and Tugford.
Your Parish Councillors are:
- R Price (Chairman) - 01584 823678 email@example.com
- M Whalley (Deputy)
- G Trim
- P Hartley
- C Yarwood
Your Parish Clerk is:
- W Richards - firstname.lastname@example.org (prefer to be contacted by email, telephone is 01584 823678).
Abdon and Heath Parish Council Meetings 2021-22:
All parishioners are welcome to join the meetings, however the attendance numbers are restricted due to Covid-19 regulations and therefore attendees must contact the clerk email@example.com in advance to book in. Government and local council guidelines will be followed: including but not restricted to: track and trace, social distancing, sanitising, masks being worn, no aperwork distributed and restricted use of toilets.
- Tuesday 18th May 2021 - AGM followed by Parish Council meeting, 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Monday 28th June 2021, 7.30pm Abdon Village Hall.
- Thursday August 12th 2021, 7.30pm at Abdon Village Hall
- Thursday October 14th 2021, 7.30pm at Abdon Village Hall
- Thursday January 13th 2022, 7.30pm at Abdon Village Hall
- Thursday May 12th 2022 - AGM, 7.30pm at Abdon Village Hall
Follow this link for details: Parish Council Agendas and Minutes or see your local noticeboard.
- 12th May - Results of Abdon and Heath Parish Council election - attached below.
- 12th May - Results of Unitary election for the Corvedale - attached below.
- 12th May - Results of Police and Crime Commissioner election -
- Shropshire figures recorded for the count at the above election form-3-shropshire.pdf
- Overall result for the West Mercia area https://www.shropshire.gov.uk/media/18693/form-4.pdf