Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Bredgar Parish Council
Bredgar Parish Council have received the following advice and links about Coronavirus.
STAY AT HOME
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Do not meet others, even friends or family.
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
We should all should continue to promote good infection control as this is the single most important thing we can all do in order to slow down transmission of the virus. These are simple things we can all do to reduce the risk of respiratory and other infections such as seasonal colds and flu such as:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
For information and the latest situation about the Coronavirus see
1) The UK Government website
2) The NHS England website
3) The Kent County Council website
5) If you think you might have symptoms the NHS 111 on line questionnaire page
6) For local community support not covered by the usual services see BPC COVID-19 Support
Find Bredgar Parish Council
Bredgar Parish Council Friendly Cottage, Primrose Lane, Bredgar, Bredgar, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 8EB