Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

FAQ

CCD FAQ

Please remember, others may have the same problem. So, let us share info. No question is too trivial.

Q. How do I resolve a query?

Send your query to our WAG & one of the officers will reply asap.

Q. How do we postpone a match?

Send a request to the Fixture Sec via a call, private message via WA, or use our Results WAG. Give reasons why a postponement is required. The Fixsec will consider your requested & make a decision based on the emergency. There shall be only one posponement per team allowed per half season. Very exceptional circumstances may be be considered.

The Fixsec will send his decision to both teams via a private message on WA. The Fixsec will also pass details on to the other officers.

If either team does not believe a the decision is fair, then they may appeal. The Fixsec will seek support from the other officers. Their decision will be final.

Q. How do we correct an error on the Website?

Complete the contact form [on contact tab] on the website, or send a WA message or email.

Q. How do I register our team for next season?

Complete the web form [on Document tab] or send details via our WAG.

Q. How do I pay our registration Fee?

The fixed fee shall be paid online directly to the Treasurer. The bank details shall be published on our WAG.

Q. Who is responsible for the scorecard?

The home team is responsible for the scorecard. It must be received by 10:00, on the Thursday of that week.

The card must be archived ‘til the EOS as there may be an audit.

There will be a penalty if it is not correctly completed.

Q. What are the rules if my team has to play short?

There should be a min of 4 players. The draw should take place as normal. All players names should be included on the card, to show which team played short.

Example:

For 4 players, 2 x pairs, and 1 x pair conceded; 4 x singles played, and 2 x single conceded.

For 5 players, 2 x pairs, and 1 x pair conceded; 5 x singles played and 1 x single conceded.

Q. How do I update a submitted result card?

Contact the opposition captain, agree the update is needed. The card holder should make the update [& initial] & resubmit via WAG with a short explanation.

Q. How do I register a new player?

A request to add a new player should be made to Fixsec via the WAG. There will be no fee as we have moved to flat fee per team. A new player can be register up to the last 2 games.

An officer will process the request & confirm via WAG.

The request & confirmation can be completed via private WA message, if required.

The officer completing the task will notify other officers.

Q.