Hire the Village Hall
HADNALL VILLAGE HALL HIRE CHARGES 2022
Booking requests can be made to one of the following:
Tony Corn 01939 210359
Judi Pridding 01939 210436
HADNALL VILLAGE HALL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Cancellations of bookings are free of charge until one week before the commencement of hire after which the hirer will be charged the full rate.
- The premises must be left clean and tidy with any breakages or malfunctions reported. The hirer will be charged for any cleaning costs and damage incurred.
- Please respect the surroundings of the hall. Hirers are responsible for monitoring and ensuring that noise and disturbance from the hall and the car park is at an acceptable level and that the gate is fastened before leaving the premises at night.
- The hirers are responsible for removing all recyclable waste including glass, tins, plastic and cardboard.
- If the sale of alcohol is planned a Temporary Event Notice licensing application must be made to Shropshire Council. The Chairman of the Village Hall must be satisfied the hirers are responsible for adhering to the terms of the licence.
- The hirer shall ensure nothing is done on or in relation to the premises in contravention of the law relating to gaming, betting or lotteries
- No apparatus or equipment brought in by the hirer may be left on the premises without the permission of the committee. All equipment brought in by the hirer is the responsibility of the hirer for insurance.
- The hirer must sign the Fire and Accident logs before using the hall to show their understanding of all our procedures in the event of a fire or an accident.
- Hirers must be over 18 years of age and must agree to be present (by its authorised representative if appropriate) during the hiring and to comply fully with the hire Agreement
Please note that the Village Hall is a NO SMOKING area
Smoke machines and large bouncy castles are not permitted in the hall