Play & learn with us
Explore, Create & Discover at Lowdham Preschool
We are Lowdham a thriving preschool providing 'Outstanding' care and preschool education for children aged 2 to 4 years old. We take great pride in our preschool and the legacy we give our children. We specialise in language development, physical & outdoor play including our Forest School and creativity, providing stimulating invitations and provocations for plays and learning.
We are Ofsted regulated and on our last inspection in 2015 we were rated as "Outstanding" setting within all areas!!!
We operate in of Lowdham Village Hall in the town centre of Lowdham and also run our very successful Forest School sessions at the Brackenhurst Campus in Southwell, our Forest School stands out from the rest and this is because we have a fully qualified forest school leader and our forest school site is independent from our preschool.
- We welcome, value and respect the uniqueness of each child and their family.
- We believe childhood is a time for children to play and explore.
- We believe in working in partnership with parents and carers to enrich the development of each child.
- We believe that when children are allowed to follow their own interests and take age appropriate risks within a safe, caring and supportive environment, they will thrive.
Our aim is for our children to:
- Explore the world around them
- Inspire creative and independent thinking
- Allow our children to discover their voice and their confidence