Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Weacock farm Big local 9th February 1/30

Gig for weacock farm Big local 9 feb 1/30 for I hour with break 30 min
List of possible songs

There are 19 in all. Practise the ones that you find hard not just the one’s you know most can be found on youtube.Most of all enjoy have a Merry Christmas see you in the new year. Alfie

NO1 P4 world of are own
NO2 P6 All have to do is dream NO3 P22 eight days a week
NO4 P65 Putting on the style
NO5 P35 Hi Ho Silver lining
NO6 P27 Fraulein
NO7 P14 Da Doo Ror Ron
NO8 P47 Let me be your teddy bear NO9 P66 Raining in my hart

30 min break

NO10 P94 Tell me ma
NO11 P72 Sea cruse
NO12 P52 Ma He’s making eyes at me NO13 P49 Lill Marlene
NO14 P107 Then I kissed her