Kent Community Foundation campaign- “Knock and Check”
Eastling Parish Council
Kent Community Foundation has launched its Surviving Winter campaign “Knock and Check”. It is an excellent initiative, which is also supported by authorities across the county. The Kent Community Foundation campaign is aimed at reigniting the community spirit seen during the initial months of the COVID-19 pandemic and do something small to help those most vulnerable during the cold winter months.
Small actions could make a big difference:
- Knock on the door to say ‘hello’
- Offer to pick up some food or add something to your online shopping
- Drop off a slice of cake
- Plate up an extra meal
- Share books or magazines
- Volunteer for one of our fantastic organisations in Kent and Medway
- Share details of supporting services
Remember to follow Government guidelines on social distancing to keep communities safe from COVID-19.
- Keep a 2m distance, staying outdoors at all times
- Wash your hands before and after a visit
- Wear a face mask
To find out more about how you can take part, visit www.kentcf.org.uk/knockandcheck.
- 01622 739324
Find Eastling Parish Council
Eastling, Faversham, Kent