The Sports Centre is currently closed.
The play areas remain open; please follow COVID 19 guidance displayed and remember Hands, Face, Space.
If you have any queries, during the closure period please ring on 0116 240 3755 or send an email to email@example.com
COVID 19 Roadmap Update on 24th February 2021
There are four tests to determine whether we move to the next phase or not. Phases will be at least five weeks apart in order to check the test results.
Test 1 – vaccine deployment continues successfully.
Test 2 – the vaccine is effective in reducing hospitalisation and deaths.
Test 3 – continued reduced infection rates and no unsustainable pressure on the NHS.
Test 4 – risk is not changed by new COVID 19 variants.
No earlier than 8th March
- Outdoor activities, club, league or competition activity not permitted.
- Only exercise outdoors with household or one other person.
- Under-18 sport can take place at school as part of educational provision, or as part of wraparound care, but should not otherwise take place at this time.
No earlier than 29th March
- Outdoor activities and organised outdoor sport permitted for bubbles of six adults or two households, or groups of 15 children.
- Indoor activities not permitted for children or adults.
No earlier than 12th April
- Indoor activities to re-start for children under the age of 18 in bubbles of up to 15 (with up to 15 parents allowed). There may be different guidelines for each sport dependent on the NGB (not yet released).
- Indoor activities for adults indoors not yet permitted, unless with someone from your own household or able to exercise on their own (i.e. gym). As yet I am unsure of support bubbles as there appears to be no mention of this from Government guidelines.
No earlier than 17th May
- Indoor activities to re-start for adults in bubbles of up to six people, or from two households (following NGB or other organisation guidelines where appropriate).
- 30-person limit for outdoor activities.
No earlier than 21st June
- Remove all legal limits on social contact, however there will be accompanying guidance on how best to reduce the risk of transmission.
Fleckney Sports Centre is located just south of Leicester in Fleckney Village. The Centre offers a huge range of indoor and outdoor facilities and activities. Please ‘click’ on the 'Facilities' tab to see what is on offer. We also host a huge number of events and activities including Boxercise, Martial arts, Table Tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Indoor Bowls, Children’s Activities and various Exercises Classes to name but a few. These are regularly updated and can be viewed by clicking on the ‘events’ tab. There is an Outdoor Play Area, Outdoor Gym, Picnic Tables and Adventure trail as well, all offered free of charge for people to enjoy!.
Looking for a party venue or meeting room? We also have these facilities available to hire at very reasonable prices!.
For all the latest news and events why not sign up for email alerts, this information will be sent directly to your inbox as they appear.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fleckney Sports Centre soon!!
Fleckney Sports Centre
Fleckney Sports Centre Closure
Fleckney Sports Centre is now closed until further notice.